As we look forward to welcoming you back to Best Western Plus Westlands, Nairobi, it is important our properties are ready to welcome staff and employees in the safest way by setting new guidelines and measures as a response to the Covid-19 outbreak. Here are a few of the guidelines being followed at our hotel:
- Points of entry will be limited to allow our security team to conduct non-invasive temperature checks. Employees or guests confirmed to have a temperature equal or above to 38.0°C(1) will not be allowed entry to the property and will be directed towards appropriate medical care.
- Guests are advised to practice physical distancing by keeping at least two (2) metres between them and other individuals not traveling with them while standing in lines, using elevators or moving around the hotel at all times.
- Restaurant tables and other physical layouts have been arranged to allow for appropriate distancing. Employees will be reminded not to touch their faces and to practice physical distancing by keeping a two (2) metre distance from guests and other employees whenever possible. All outlets will comply with local requirements regarding occupancy limits.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers, touchless whenever possible, are placed at key guest and employee entrances and contact areas.
- There will be health and hygiene reminders throughout the hotel.
- All employees have received training on COVID-19 safety and sanitization protocols with comprehensive instructions for the teams with frequent guest contact such as Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, SPA, Maintenance, Front Office and Security.
- Particular attention will be paid to high-touch items in guest rooms including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches, temperature control panels, alarm clocks, luggage racks and flooring.
- Guests will be given the option of opting out of daily cleaning.
- Any area where guests or employees queue, will be clearly marked with floor markings for appropriate physical distancing (minimum 2 m). This includes the reception and lift lobby.
We hope the above guidelines will give you a new-found sense of trust in our hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again with renewed safety measures in place. If you have any questions or wish to know more, please feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com